Saturday 8 November 2014

Technological purchase




This week I spent part of my money on this product. It’s a speaker for the iPhone, Tablet or Laptop. Is so long since I have wanted this technological product but only now I have decided to buy it.

I was influenced by many different aspects, environmental and individual.

First, I need this product because I live with 8 other students and each of them has one similar product, therefore this speaker is necessary to listen to music or to watch movies in my accommodation.

Second, my brother likes music and I think that he likes this product. When I go back home I can share this with him (or this speaker can became a gift for him).

The JBL brand influences my decision, because I have already another product of this company and I’m satisfied with this. With the technological products I tend to be a loyal customer, because I give more importance to past experience when I decide between a new brand or a brand already known.

The last influence, but I think it was the most important, was the price. I paid "only" £49 for this product, but it was on sale because two weeks ago the price was £99. When I saw this promotion I could not resist, because the value of the product was high but the price was halved. I saw the product in the window on Saturday, and I bought it on Sunday! My decision making was very simplified.


After one week I was very satisfied with this speaker and the JBL brand value increases. I would recommend this product to my friends that they too could be affected by my purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment