Monday 24 November 2014

My second concert in the Capital FM Arena




After one month from my first concert in Nottingham, this week I attended the James Blunt concert. I bought the ticket on-line really at the last minute, because the concert was on Saturday and I bought this ticket on Thursday. Again I decided to buy the tickets on-line because it's the fastest and easiest method. 

But what influenced this purchase? Obviously the first motivation is that I like this singer and his songs. His songs sometimes reflect my personality and my mood so I could not skip this event. This is an example of individual influence.

The second influence is an example of social environment influences. Compared with the first concert, where I went alone, for this I went with my friend. I was influenced by my friend, because he loves James Blunt and his high motivation and high involvement influenced my behaviour and this purchase.

The third influence is linked to the Ed Sheeran concert. I was really satisfied with that performance and situation (not only for the concert, but also for the atmosphere in the Capital FM Arena), and I needed to repeat this emotion. When I'm satisfied with a purchase, especially a service purchases (such as concert, movie ticket, stadium ticket, hotels,…) I tend to repeat the same purchase in the future. I’m really influenced by the emotional experience. This is an example of when post-consumption satisfaction influences my next purchase.

The last but not the least influence is the promotion of this concert. In fact I saw the poster of James Blunt out of the Arena and in the city centre. This is an example of a mass communication methods. Is not the only way that this organization uses, indeed when there is a new event I receive an e-mail with the details. I think it’s a good idea to attract attention.

For those kind of purchases I'm not influenced by the price, because the emotion that I feel has more value than the price.


Again my expectations were respected and the desire to another concert grows!

No comments:

Post a Comment