Tuesday 28 October 2014

Ed Sheeran concert ticket & T-shirt






I bought this ticket just two weeks ago, because when I went to the ticket office at the start of September the operator told me that the Ed Sheeran concert was sold-out. However I needed this ticket because I really like this singer and also because my friend recommended him. I started to look on the web site (3 or 4 times for week) and finally I found this ticket.

My personal involvement in this purchase was very high for different reasons. First, I considered that product important because I think that I have only this chance to see Ed Sheeran live (in the country where I’m living now). Second, I think that the consequences of a `failure to purchase` it would be negative.

In this purchase I was influenced by the environmental inputs because I knew that there was the concert only when I saw the advertisement on official the Capital Fm Arena Facebook page. Also I was influenced by my friend who told me that an Ed Sheeran concert is amazing.


My decision making became really complete after the concert, because enthusiastic for the Ed Sheeran performance, I bought the official t-shirt. According to John C. Mowen (1988), this is an example of impulse purchase related to Experiential perspective, because I bought this t-shirt to remember this moment and I bought it only at the end of the concert.  

Post-consumption evaluation was very positive, and I think this will influence my next ticket purchase. 







No comments:

Post a Comment